Saturday, June 05, 2010

Toy Story Mania...oh...Party!

This year, after contemplating a lot of different options for Elijah's birthday we decided to have his party at The Little Gym. Since Elijah has been going there for Sports Class we figured it was a good option. AND IT WAS!! It was great! They organized everything! Lead the activities, set up for the party, cleaned up, passed out the food, wrote down the gift diary and even helped us take stuff out to the car! As a mom of 3 kids it was so nice to feel like I could take pictures and enjoy watching my birthday boy have fun. (They also provide the paper goods...but since Elijah wanted a Toy Story party we brought those)
Here's the table all set up for the party! Their balloons and tablecloths matched perfectly with our Toy Story stuff!
I also brought water bottles for the kids. I took off the wrapping and taped strips of cardstock in its place. I put Toy Story stickers on the cardstock. You can't see it but there's also a Toy Story sticker on the top of the bottle.



The goodie bags. Each friend took one home. Inside was a bunch of Toy Story stuff I found: lanyard, note pad, pencil, stickers, tatoo (what little boy-or girl-doesn't need a tatoo?) and fruit snacks. There's some great Toy Story stuff out there right now...Joann's, Michaels, Target, Dollar Tree!



This was the table everything was displayed on. Instead of cake I made alien cupcakes. See below for more info. :)



I brought the boys' box of Toy Story toys and used them for an added touch. We spread all of the figures around the table and on the extra table, too.






No comments: