Thursday, June 10, 2010

Summer Reading Program-Bubble Man!

Today was the kickoff of the library's Summer Reading Program. So after a trip to the gym and rushing home to shower and get dressed we headed out to the library! How does the program work? Each child reads (depending on their ability...Elijah will have books read to him, Alia will read her own books) 5 books, then brings in their book log to the library and gets a sticker and a prize. Then every week they have special performers on Thursdays.
Today's performer was the Bubble Man! I think I might have had as much fun as the kids :) He did some cool stuff with his bubbles.
This is the best I could do at keeping Ethan entertained. He struggled a bit, which means I struggled a bit...but overall he did good.


There were a ton of kids!! Can you find mine? My own version of Where's Waldo.


At the end he picked about 8 kids from the crowd to go into a bubble...amazingly he picked BOTH Alia and Elijah!
Here's Alia in her bubble!



And Elijah...I think he's trying to blow a bubble out of his bubble.






No comments: