Saturday, June 12, 2010

Presents and Cake

When Elijah had his party at The Little Gym they set up a platform for him to sit on so he'd be elevated in hopes that the kids could see the gifts. I took that idea and pushed our coffee table in front of the fireplace and had Alia sit on that while she opened her gifts. It worked for the most part :) The girls still gathered around but I think they could all see pretty well...with a few reminders to sit on their bottoms :)
Happy 6th Birthday, Alia!!! I love you dearly!
Right after this picture was taken her hat fell off and landed in the cupcake...and there was still a candle lit! opps! We didn't burn the house down. Ha!
This morning Alia asked if I made her a birthday hat. Her teacher had a hat made for her on her birthday (which was super duper cute!) and she wanted one, too. So this was what I whipped together. Pretty silly, if you ask me, but she loved it.

Such a happy moment.



Here's a group picture!!! The total ended up being 14 girls plus Elijah.



Silly faces!! Hilarious!






No comments: