We ate dinner at Scotty's beachside BBQ in Kapa'a. It tasted pretty good...especially since it was my only meal of the day. After Jason and I went for a short run I showered up for the day...and got a migraine. So I got back in bed and Jason got to play golf! I was able to get out of bed about 1pm and sat in the sun for a couple of hours before our early dinner.
It has been pretty windy...while we were sitting outside our plastic bag was blown into the ocean!!! Upon seeing some sea turtles about where the bag was Jason decided to jump in the ocean (he had to climb down a cliff) and get the bag. It was his good deed for the day-he saved the life of a turtle! :)

These are some pics for my kids. These are some shots of the sea turtles we've seen. I sooo wish I had a better camera that could take close ups. We've seen a TON of sea turtles! they are everywhere! I can't wait to really see them when we snorkel.

This pics if of a huge sea turtle under water. He's the dark shape in the middle of the pick-sort of to the bottom.
These are some pics for my kids. These are some shots of the sea turtles we've seen. I sooo wish I had a better camera that could take close ups. We've seen a TON of sea turtles! they are everywhere! I can't wait to really see them when we snorkel.
This pics if of a huge sea turtle under water. He's the dark shape in the middle of the pick-sort of to the bottom.




No comments:
Post a Comment