Sunday, June 27, 2010

Kauai, day 4 & 5

Learn a Hawaiian word today!! :) KEIKI (pronounced kaykey): Hawaiian word for child
We went to a little Hula show...just for you, Alia. :) There were about 5 girls dancing and one of them was YOUR age!! They were cute! I took some video and I'll show you when we get home. They were selling some leis and I thought you'd want to see them! They are made of real flowers! Aren't they beautiful!?
I only got to take one picture of the hula girls dancing. My camera's battery died. I am hoping that the battery will work tomorrow.


We saw a picture of this in one of the Hawaii books we checked out at the library. This is the Kilauea Lighthouse.


Yummy yummy!! We ate shaved ice! Daddy's had a scoop of ice cream on the bottom! :)





No comments: