(please keep in mind that these posts from Kauai are mostly for my kiddos...and so from now on I am going to write them as such. enjoy!)
Aloha kiddos!!! Here's the view from our lanai, or patio, from our condo! This is the sun rising over the island! Isn't it beautiful! We get to see this every morning! Although we do miss seeing your faces every morning :)
GUESS WHAT!?!?!?! Your mommy and daddy went snorkling this morning!!! YEP! We got to see some beautiful fishes swimming under the water in the ocean!!! It was a bit scary for mommy since I don't swim well...but I DID IT! It was super fun!
AND GUESS WHAT ELSE!!! We didn't get to see any sea turtles this time BUT...we got to SWIM WITH a monk seal!!! CRAZY!! He was probably a bit bigger than you, Alia and he was swimming around. We did get a bit nervous because he seemed like he was following us...kind of scary. (especially since the life guards said the last person that messed with him got bit four times!) After we saw him in the water he decided to come ashore. So I took a picture of him for you guys to see!! These monk seals are endangered species-as grandma or grandpa to tell you what that means.

So after we snorkled and took pictures mommy got another headache, so we came home. It was a LONG hour and a half ride for me. Maybe tomorrow we'll get to swim with sea turtles! When you pray tonight, please pray that I wouldn't get another headache. It's made mommy very sad.
I love you kiddos!!! More pictures for you guys tomorrow!
AND GUESS WHAT ELSE!!! We didn't get to see any sea turtles this time BUT...we got to SWIM WITH a monk seal!!! CRAZY!! He was probably a bit bigger than you, Alia and he was swimming around. We did get a bit nervous because he seemed like he was following us...kind of scary. (especially since the life guards said the last person that messed with him got bit four times!) After we saw him in the water he decided to come ashore. So I took a picture of him for you guys to see!! These monk seals are endangered species-as grandma or grandpa to tell you what that means.
So after we snorkled and took pictures mommy got another headache, so we came home. It was a LONG hour and a half ride for me. Maybe tomorrow we'll get to swim with sea turtles! When you pray tonight, please pray that I wouldn't get another headache. It's made mommy very sad.
I love you kiddos!!! More pictures for you guys tomorrow!




1 comment:
I think it's cute that you're posting to the kids. I'll be praying that those migraines STAY AWAY!
Post a Comment