Saturday, June 12, 2010

Here's a banner I made...Alia picked out the fabric of the flowers and we got matching felt. Her invitations were similar. It was really easy to make. Just cut the fabric into triangles and hot glue them to the string! Wa la! A cute flag banner!
The place setting. This happened to be Alia's...notice the silly hat I made :) I used pieces of cardstock to make the "placemats".


I put some pretzels out in case the kids got hungry for "real" food. I then used cute cupcake liners for them to use as little bowls for their pretzels. They were a perfect size. And ribbon...like I've said before...a little ribbon makes anything extra cute.


I had a hard time finding ideas for cupcakes so we settled with this. The flowers on top are actually lollipops that were on a long plastic stick. I just cut the stick short and stuck them in!



A close up.






1 comment:

Baezamama said...

how funny...Joy made Cami a cute flag thing out of fabric too! I was thinking of making a few that match in the girls' bedroom and having them go from the peak of the tall end of the ceiling to the two corners and middle of the shorter end of the room...