Wednesday, June 09, 2010

By and far the kids enjoyed picking the blueberries the best! I think because they are easy to pull off...you know which ones to pick (just the blue ones!)...and they were lower to the ground. So we hung around the blueberries for a while.
Poor Ethan...he sat in the stroller for most of the picking. It was me and my three kids and I couldn't figure out how to pick and keep an eye on Ethan. Poor third child :( At any rate...I was super proud of myself for finally taking him out and letting he wander around. He's too little to understand the idea of picking the berries...but he did a good job staying with us. As good as a 19 month old can do.




Elijah was a master picker! He spent a long time kneeling down at one bush and quietly picking! Man...I need a blueberry bush in my backyard! I could just send him out there to pick and he'd spend a good 30 minutes out there! He's such a cutie pie.


And here's Alia with some blueberries (see Elijah in the back kneeling at his bush??)! she kept talking about how good the blueberries were. The best blueberries she's ever eaten!



Oh...my precious ones.






No comments: