All of these pictures are the fruit (more like, veggies) that is growing in our yard. We've planted pumpkins-one from a seed Alia planted at school, sunflowers, Zinnia's (Jason's grandmother's favorite flower), tomatoes-both cherry tomatoes and the regular tomatoes, and bell peppers-green and red! We're not sure what to do with the pumpkins...as one looks like it could be taken off the vine already...but another one is still green, it hasn't turned orange yet. It's sure amazing how fast the pumpkins grow!
We've, well, Jason and his friend Justin, worked hard this weekend to paint the boy's room. So it's mostly painted, minus the closet. So...pictures should be coming soon-in a few weeks. I want to try to get things together in there before I show you. :)




2 comments:
Trish you look great girl! And what fun with all the growing veggies! Glad to hear that all is going well!
How fun- I wish we had a garden! And I agree- you are one hot Momma!
Post a Comment