Sorry I didn't update ya'll last night. Jason and I went out and when I got home I was pretty tired...and just went to bed.
So yesterday was good. Elijah did fine at naptime and bedtime. We had sitters here last night so Jason and I could to to a movie and dinner. I guess Elijah cried a bit when they left his room, so Heidi sat with him until he feel asleep. When I went in his room to check on him before I went to bed (yes...i still do that with BOTH kids!) he didn't have his lovies-his blankie or his lion...so I'm pretty sure that's why he was crying. Since his speech isn't too clear still they probably didn't understand that he was asking for them...because he does have words for his blankie and lion...but probably only mommy can understand them. :) Praise Jesus there wasn't any drama! :)
Today was just the same. We came home for pool playtime/dinner with some friends and he went right to sleep in his bed...with his lion in his arms and blankie right next to him. :) So...I think we're on the right track with him and his bed situation. I'm sure there will be some obstacles ahead...but overall things have gotten better with each day.
On a different note...this morning I worked a 4.5 hour shift and by the 3.5-4.0 hours by abdomen was hurting so bad! I'm not too sure what the deal was...perhaps I've done too much lifting (of little mister) or something because I was in a TON of pain. The last 20 minutes of my shift was pretty bad...but I realize it also might be just too much to stand for 4.5 hours straight! So, we'll see. I work the same shift next Friday and if I'm in pain at the end of that shift then I'm going to have to give up the shift and pick up a shorter shift.
That's the Backlund update for you!
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
What a big boy!
He'll be a great big brother!
Kristy
Post a Comment