My little boy is growing up. Causes a little sadness inside my heart, but I'm so proud of where he has come in the last few months. And he still offers great snuggles that I will gladly take anytime!
Saturday, July 26, 2008
My big boy bed!!!
Here's our little mister in his brand new big boy bed!!! I still need to get a bedskirt to cover up the bottom mattress...but you get the jist. He loves his bed. In fact, when we went to Sacramento this weekend he wouldn't have a thing to do with the pack and play when we tried to have him sleep in that. So, big boy beds are where it's at! He's doing real well with sleeping, too. After our bedtime routine, he cries for maybe 2 minutes and then goes right to sleep in his bed. He's been getting up pretty early lately, so that's our new challenge with him...but, horrah! We're past the bed challenge. Is it time for the potty challenge? We'll see. I'm not TOO sure he's ready...but there are a few little signs...so we'll see.
My little boy is growing up. Causes a little sadness inside my heart, but I'm so proud of where he has come in the last few months. And he still offers great snuggles that I will gladly take anytime!
My little boy is growing up. Causes a little sadness inside my heart, but I'm so proud of where he has come in the last few months. And he still offers great snuggles that I will gladly take anytime!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment