Well...today was a much better day overall.
My plan was to take the kids to the mall and have them play in the play area, then have lunch, then pray to Jesus that Elijah would fall asleep in the car :) And it worked. Elijah played so hard and had a ton of fun so he fell asleep within minutes of me driving. And he transfers perfectly so he slept in his bed with no issue.
Tonight was a repeat of last night. I was at work but Jason followed the routine I did last night and he went right to sleep.
Good job, little mister. Good job!
Tomorrow we're having lunch at home, so we'll see how things go. Keep the prayers coming!
Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I'm so glad day 3 went well! I hope all went well for Gretchen last night too...
Post a Comment