
This is me at 25 weeks, today. I'm feeling pretty good so far...just feeling BIG. :) I had my DR appt this past week and everything is going good with the little guy-he's got a strong heartbeat. At this point they are measuring my uterus by measuring my belly...and right now I'm actually measuring a bit big. The DR said that we'd keep an eye on it. I'm a bit anxious because if I'm measuring big throughout the likelihood of them wanting to induce increases...and I sure don't want that! :) So...life goes on. I'm feeling him move all the time and if you watch my belly real good you can see the movement. I haven't had a migraine since the last week in May (when we were on the cruise)and I'm eating just fine these days-perhaps a big too fine. :) All in all I'm doing good. The hardest part right now for me is the gaining of weight...I know I'm supposed to...but after I've worked so hard to get where I was it's hard to watch that fade away. BUT...I am CONFIDENT that if I've lost the weight once, I can do it again! Praise God for the way He works in our lives. I'm thankful for all my kids, all three of them!
2 comments:
You are beautiful Trishy! I'm glad you are feeling well too. :)
You look awesome!! Loved seeing all the updates.
Post a Comment