Alia and Elijah crawling under the water "bridges". This was Elijah's favorite portion of the water spouts. He spent most of his time crawling between the fountains and walking through them and putting his foot on them to see what would happen.
Some other fun summer things we've been doing: Alia has been going to summer school twice a week so Elijah and I still get to enjoy our morning walk-although it's not so enjoyable when it's already 88 degrees at 8am! We've gone to the library and brought some books home, we've played in the pool at a few friends house, we've played at the play area in the mall a TON of times, we've had special lunches with daddy, we've planted flowers and watched our produce grow (pics of that coming soon), we're going to Sacramento next weekend to visit with our very good friends the Quayles, we've done lots of projects and had some special movie days. It's been a pretty good summer so far. The heat hasn't been TOO bad...maybe because I've been staying inside. But I know the summer isn't over-we have about 2 months left when it can get REALLY hot. But for now I'll enjoy it as it is. My kids are happy, my husband is happy and those things make me happy.




2 comments:
cute kiddos!
next time we should join in!
Kristy
Um, where are the cruise pics :)
Post a Comment