Last weekend we joined some good friends for the afternoon up in the mountains. They were there camping for the weekend...and, well, since we (maybe more I) am not so much the camping type at this point in our life we just went up for the afternoon! While it was super dusty we had a great time in the great outdoors!
We took all the kids down to a little river and let them play in the water a bit. Our kids didn't have any bathing suits or towels...so they did their best to keep their clothes dry. Everyone did good except Elijah. I decided not to post those pics, in order to protect his modesty :) I got some cute pics, though.




2 comments:
This looks so fun!!! I could really learn a lesson from you in just going for it! Good times!
haha, dana. deep breaths. LOTS and LOTS of deep breaths! :)
Post a Comment