Thursday, August 19, 2010

1st grade!

Well...today came! Alia's first day of 1st grade!!! I can't believe that she's big enough to be in first grade already! I am so super proud of her and can't wait to see what this school year brings! God has big plans for her (and you!) so I will wait with eager anticipation to see what they are!
Opps! I gotta snap my shoe!


She's reminding us that she's in 1st grade! And don't you forget it!


Here she is with the little teacher gift. It's hand sanitizer and the little green note says, "If you ever need a "hand", call me!" Then I wrote my phone numbers below it. I thought that was a cute little gift. What teacher doesn't need hand sanitizer?!


Off we go...leaving the house!




Teehee...look how little she looks in front of the school! :)



A close up.




We're taking the big walk down the hall to her classroom, Room 33.



We found her room!!!




Her teacher is Mrs. Clevenger!



There's MY name!



Alia's desk.



She wanted to check out what was in her pencil box. Exciting stuff!




And here is Alia and Mrs. Clevenger! Please pray along with me as she teaches and influences my Alia!


Alia sitting at her desk (obviously).
Good luck this year, Alia!!! Work hard, learn well, and make yourself proud! We love you!















No comments: