Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Summer Painting

It's been a while since I let the kids paint...and so we thought we'd try out water colors!! Oh my goodness....the big kids LOVED them! They are just at the age where they can work the paints by themselves with little mess. They had such a good time painting pictures that we're going to send to the grandparents!
This time I decided to sit down and help Ethan paint some stuff. I dipped the paint brush and handed it to him. He thought it was fantastic! :)
Here he is showing you his art work!


Alia is contemplating her next color.
Elijah was painting our family in this picture. His other pictures were images I drew for him and he colored in. He thought it was easier that way.


Here's Ethan in action!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE EM! LOVE EM! What great artists.
gramma barb

Baezamama said...

my kids LOVE to paint too! I think they would do it all day if I let them!