Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Ultimate Adventure

Today was an exciting and fun morning...the beginning of a new MOPS year for us! I've been attending a MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) group for the past two years and have been blessed by the friendships I've made. Yes, it took some time to make those friendships...and it will still take time to deepen them...but I've been blessed.
So today was our pre-registration, with MOPS officially starting next week. This morning there were three bounce houses, a popcorn machine, a snow cone machine and a CLOWN! The kids had a great time...and were real sweaty come the end of the morning.


Here are the kids taking a popcorn break.



I wasn't sure how Elijah would do with the clown...but he loved him! Elijah kept honking his own nose...because the clown had a big red nose. :)



Alia got a balloon butterfly and Elijah got a balloon turtle.




So...if you are a mom and your kids are in kindergarten and below...check out a local MOPS group! They are all starting up right about now and I am confident that you will be blessed by the 2 hours away from your kids (with childcare included!!). If you are in Visalia...talk with me! I'd love for you to join me this year at MOPS.

No comments: