Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Cute Kids

Last week I took the kids on some errands. We got the car washed (on a free car wash coupon!) and vacuumed...the kids got little bags of popcorn while we were there, then we went to Costco to fill up the gas tank, then I surprised Alia by getting her hair cut! She was soo excited about that. Elijah likes playing with the train set there. After that we went to the store to get milk then home to meet daddy for lunch. It was an amazingly pleasant morning with no whining or fits (which seems to be rare these days)
Here's a picture of the kids-you can sort of see Alia's new haircut. I had about 2 inches cut off-so, no more ponytails! On a side note-about 2 weeks ago Jason buzzed Elijah's hair in the backyard. Boy did he need a cut.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your haircuts, kiddos!
You are handsome and beautiful!

Hugs and kisses.
Gramma Barb

Heather said...

Did you go to Fun Time Cuts by Foods Co? My boys love the train there and sitting in the fire engine and airplane.