I had a DR appt last week and everything is progressing just fine. As she started to measure my belly she said, "gee! you are all baby!". I am measuring 2 weeks ahead of what I should be so her thought is that this little guy is going to be big-especially if he goes full term like our other two kids. I am anticipating a baby of at least 9 pounds. The baby's heartbeat is fine and I am healthy and normal, too. We go back on Sept 10th. That's the baby update!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
32 weeks
I am 32 weeks and 4 day pregnant! It's been a while so I thought I would post this silly belly picture. Yesterday the kids were playing the balls and started sticking them in their shirts. I tried to get a picture of all three of us, but Elijah was having too much fun to stand still.

I had a DR appt last week and everything is progressing just fine. As she started to measure my belly she said, "gee! you are all baby!". I am measuring 2 weeks ahead of what I should be so her thought is that this little guy is going to be big-especially if he goes full term like our other two kids. I am anticipating a baby of at least 9 pounds. The baby's heartbeat is fine and I am healthy and normal, too. We go back on Sept 10th. That's the baby update!
I had a DR appt last week and everything is progressing just fine. As she started to measure my belly she said, "gee! you are all baby!". I am measuring 2 weeks ahead of what I should be so her thought is that this little guy is going to be big-especially if he goes full term like our other two kids. I am anticipating a baby of at least 9 pounds. The baby's heartbeat is fine and I am healthy and normal, too. We go back on Sept 10th. That's the baby update!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Oh, too funny!!
: ) Gave me chuckle blessings.
Gramma Barb
Thanks Trish, that picture made me smile!
I'm not sure who's cuter!
man, she's grown too fast!!! hehe. i miss little alia! i can't believe youre ready to have another one soon! lea and i will have to come and visit with you guys soon:)
yea...i wanna see you and your little clan! You're looking hot, mama!
~Lea
HILARIOUS!!!! - Joy
HILARIOUS!!!! - Joy
Post a Comment