Sunday, August 10, 2008

Artists

This past week Alia was sick for the first half of the week. So, the three of us stayed home all day long. I tried to find things for Elijah to do to keep him busy....but I have to admit, it was pretty hard. He just doesn't like to be confined in one space and he LOVES to get into stuff. :) On Tuesday I decided to let Elijah try out painting. I haven't done this with him simply because of the mess...but figured I could give it a try. While Alia was on the couch watching a show I got Elijah ready outside-boy was he excited. :) He did really well and had a lot of fun. And, while we were outside Alia came out and wanted to paint too-her first sign of life in days! So she painted a picture of her and then a picture of our family, complete with a circle where my belly would be on me (I am the yellow person on the far right).



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you get the paint containers? - Joy

Anonymous said...

Where did you get the paint containers? - Joy