This morning we had a little family time. After breakfast Jason had the kids outside while he mowed the front lawn and washed his car. I went for my morning walk-alone! I actually went faster alone than I do pushing a stroller. :) Go me! After we took showers and got ready we traveled to Target and walked around a bit. Jason took Elijah in a cart and I took Alia to find a birthday gift for a party we're going to. At one point we ran into Jason and Elijah and this is what I found:

Pretty cute, eh? The kids have been having a fun time pretending to play baseball at home. I guess Jason is pretty excited, too. Perhaps Santa will bring them the appropriate necessities.
After Target we went to a Hot Dog place in Tulare called Aerodogs. We all had hot dogs and got to eat them inside of an airplane. I took an inside picture but it wasn't "blog worthy"...so you just get to see this outside picture.

Happy Tuesday!
1 comment:
Yea, little Cubbie!
Grampadad wants to go to the hotdog place too.
Post a Comment