Monday, September 01, 2008

Labor Day

We didn't do much for Labor Day. Jason worked...so the kids and I made the most of the day. :) We did some cleaning, then I made a coffee cake. It was officially called and Evaporated Milk Coffee Cake. It wasn't too hard to make-except Jason had to run to get some flour first...I didn't realize we didn't have enough. :) It took a bit longer to cook, but turned out pretty yummy. I thought I'd include a picture of it. It sort of looks like something you'd buy at The Corner Bakery or Panera.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

looks yummy...and I just went to lunch for the 1st time at Panera the other day so I totally know what you are talkin' about. We do not have a Panera where we live, but my sis does & sometimes when we "go into town" as we affectionately call it, we make the most of it!!:)

Quayle Covey Blog said...

It would look even better on your plate that you made in Sacramento. . . :)