What am I up to these day? I mean, besides chasing after Alia & Elijah? Well...it seems like it's mostly organizing and baking. :)
I should say it's more about ATTEMPTING to organize. For some reason (perhaps being 33 weeks prego?) I keep looking around our house and being frustrated at the unorganized spots. Everywhere I look there is something that needs to be organized: the hutch in our kitchen, the boys' closet (all the baby's things are being piled in his crib), the playroom/guest room....the list goes on! I've even found it hard to take a nap because I keep thinking about the things that need to get done! AHHHH!!!
The other thing I've been doing is baking! Maybe this is the emotional part of not being able to get everything organized as quick as I want :) Sunday I baked banana bread to take to a friend, Monday I baked the coffee cake, yesterday I baked a YUMMY batch of chocolate chip cookies, and tomorrow I plan to make some peanut butter cookies for dinner guests we're having on Sunday night. While the baking isn't good for anyones belly...I am sure that Jason and the kid are appreciating it!
Friday, September 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Trish, I'd love to have one of those chocolate chip cookies! :-) I am so ready to be done working full time so I can begin nesting. With all our commitments, I am not finding time to do that on weekends, and in the evenings, I am WAY too tired. I look forward to it soon!
Post a Comment