Last weekend I had the privilege of helping throw a shower for my dear friend Tracy. I've know here since the 6th grade, when we became instant friends!!!
Have you ever heard of a diaper raffle? I hadn't. Great idea!!!
Everyone who brought a package of diapers had their name put into a raffle! We picked two winners. But the biggest winner was Tracy because she got a TON of diapers!
I took this picture because my other picture of the food table doesn't show the flag banner. I made these to hang around the room as decorations. They are little but added so much to the room. 

The punch! :) This was our beverage station. The punch was ADORABLE! I've never seen blue punch before! It was a mixture of Blue Hawaiian Punch, Sprite and vanilla ice cream. Cute, and yummy, too!
Our food table. We had quite the spread! Chips and Super Mex salsa (most important!), chicken salad sandwiches, two different side salads, fruit tray and veggie tray, 7 layer dip and artichoke jalapeno dip.




3 comments:
You are your mother's daughter!
What a wonderful shower you girls gave Tracy!
Love and hugs, Mom
Super cute shower! I love all the special touches. Did Nandi make the cookies?
Yes, Nandi made the cookies. She's my cookie go to gal.
Post a Comment