I forgot to take a picture of all the kids with their lei's but somehow I managed to get one of Ethan. We brought back beautiful lei's for all three kiddos! Alia was SUPER excited about them!
I thought I'd share this little gift idea. For Alia's birthday party we painted beach bags. I had a few extra so rather than return them (after all, they WERE only $1!) I decided to make a cute grandma gift. The bags can be used for anything! Shopping, traveling, gardening...anything!
I painted the kids hands with acrylic paint (the cheapo kind at Joann's) and pushed each hand onto the canvas bag. Then I used a flower stamp to paint the flowers onto each "stem". I admit they look a bit undone but I couldn't figure out what else to put on them. I thought about somehow creating clouds...but that's as far as I got-thinking about it.
So...think ahead, friends! Now is the time to get the bags at the Dollar Tree!!! Get them now and make some great gifts for Christmas! There are all kinds of things you can make out of your kids hands!! Eagles, trees, butterflies, santa head, christmas tree, turkey...the list goes on!
So...think ahead, friends! Now is the time to get the bags at the Dollar Tree!!! Get them now and make some great gifts for Christmas! There are all kinds of things you can make out of your kids hands!! Eagles, trees, butterflies, santa head, christmas tree, turkey...the list goes on!




No comments:
Post a Comment