Here are some pictures I took tonight of my precious ones that God has entrusted to Jason and I to love and care for!! As I look at these pictures my heart is filled with so much love...more than I ever knew I could have! I would not change things for anything!!!! Some days (or weeks, or months) may be tough but I always (try to) remember that God has not given me more that I can handle. And for that I am grateful! He will provide me with all that I need to get through each day with these guys!!!
It was been so much fun to watch the kids as Ethan has gotten bigger. Even though Ethan is only 20 months old these three kids truly are buddies!!! They love each other so much, and you can see it!!! They laugh together, get into mischief together and play together!! After each of the group pictures I took all three of them would run behind me and say "I want to see!". I just love that they love each other!

Let's jump on mommy!!! Ethan started this game tonight. :) He ran and sat on my back and gave me a big hug! Then the other two followed! :) It's rare that mommy lets them jump on me :)
Let's jump on mommy!!! Ethan started this game tonight. :) He ran and sat on my back and gave me a big hug! Then the other two followed! :) It's rare that mommy lets them jump on me :)




No comments:
Post a Comment