We were invited to go over to a friend's relatives house for 4th of July festivities. We had yummy food and a great time! We brought a dessert to share. It was a berry trifle that Jason saw online somewhere. I think he really wanted to eat it because he bought the stuff and even made it!!! Here is a close up! YUM! Look at all those yummy berries!!
Here was the finished product.

Just a cute picture of me and Ethan BEFORE the fireworks began :)
Just a cute picture of me and Ethan BEFORE the fireworks began :)
I also made some cookie bark as little gifts for everyone. The kids helped me make them and also helped me bag the treats and tie the strings! What big helpers! When I was at Fabric Barn in Long Beach a few weeks ago I saw some ribbon that was little red stars connected!! It was so cute! So I bought some with these treats in mind! It was a cute touch to the bags. If you look close enough you can see some of the star ribbon. I also bought some to use for a baby shower this weekend-not starts but rocking horses. Too cute!




2 comments:
Sounds like fun! Your cookie bark sounds yummy, could I get the recipe sometime??
i'll post the recipe after this weekend. :) so, stay tuned. :)
Post a Comment