I've done some sewing over the past few weeks. It's been really fun! And I have a few more projects left to finish. I've come a long way since Jason's parents gave me my sewing machine in 2005!
This is a nursing cover for a friend of mine. This was so much easier than I thought it would be. I followed an online tutorial.

And here is my most recent creation. I made this tonight in about an hour. I didn't have a pattern, just an old cover to base my "measurements" on. :) She does have some issues....but she really cute and she'll do the job covering my Kitchenaid mixer! She's a great addition to my countertop!

And here is my most recent creation. I made this tonight in about an hour. I didn't have a pattern, just an old cover to base my "measurements" on. :) She does have some issues....but she really cute and she'll do the job covering my Kitchenaid mixer! She's a great addition to my countertop!




2 comments:
impressive! nice gift options too! :)
Nice job, Trish! I've been doing a little sewing lately too.
Post a Comment