Sunday, May 23, 2010

Open House!

Alia had her first Open House on friday night. We all went and had dinner there and enjoyed Tricky Tray-a school raffle fundraiser. Although I didn't enjoy it as much as I could have...I didn't win a darn thing! :)
As we looked around the room Ethan found the perfect spot to sit.

Then...he decided he was ready for kindergarten! :) Who's open house was this, anyways? He is sitting in the chair that the daily star student sits in.



Here is a picture and story that Alia wrote. You can't see the picture all that well but she is sitting on top of a sea turtle! Girl after my own heart! I hope I get a picture of one of those next month when Jason and I are in Hawaii!


They've been growing these little grass catepillars! It's so cute and Alia loves hers. :)





No comments: