Sunday, May 23, 2010

Classes

For a long time we have wanted to give our kids the opportunity to join a class or do an outside of school activity. In January we were blessed with help to be able to do this. So, Alia wanted to do dance-so we signed her up for a Ballet class. She has class every week and will be in a recital on Fathers Day. These pictures were taken on picture day for her recital.
Elijah needed to do some type of sports...so we signed him up at the Little Gym for a sports class! Perfect! He has gotten to learn skills for golf, frisbee, hockey, baseball, gymnastics...there are some others but I forget.










1 comment:

Baezamama said...

I love this! I would love to bring the girls to see her recital, but am afraid there would be tears of "I want to do that...NOW" =0