Wednesday, October 22, 2008

update

well...there still isn't a baby but we're thinking tonight he might come. right now i am having contractions 8 min apart that are fairly intense. we'll be holding out at home as long as i feel like it's okay...then we'll head to the hospital.
so, please pray for me. it will be a long night of little sleep, probably. :)
stay tuned for pictures!

4 comments:

JMAC said...

Yay, my nephew is coming! Sorry my time prediction did not come through but you have about 2.5 hours to have him on the day I predicted :) Prayers for a safe and easy delivery. Love you!

Jennifer said...

OK, I know y'all just had a baby and all...but come on! we want to see some pics! Or at least know that everything is ok with baby and mama. Praying for you guys...

The Nealons

Kristi said...

we await photos...bring on the photos...oh, and we are prayin' all is well with you all...we love you guys!!:)

Heather said...

I don't want to share any news that isn't mine to share, but since Jennifer mentioned it, I think it's okay for me to report that everything is well with all the Backlunds! Hopefully they'll be able to update soon.