Saturday, October 11, 2008
39 weeks!
It's hard to believe it's 39 weeks already...and, it's hard to believe it's ONLY 39 weeks! Does that make sense??? Who knows when this baby boy is going to come. At my Dr appt on Wednesday they checked to see if I was dilated at all...and the news was disappointing...not much to report. So, I'm trying to prepare myself for another late baby...all the while still holding out a bit of hope that he'll show up a tad early.
As you can see my tops are starting to be a bit snug and short. :) If this baby doesn't come out soon my belly will be hanging out!!! It's also been cooler the past few days (in the 60's) and these green convertible cargo pants are the only pants I have...so you might just get to see a lot of them! Haha.
This picture shows the protrusion of my belly a bit more than the first one. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Too stinkin cute! That is the cutest baby belly ever!
Kristy
Post a Comment