Saturday, October 11, 2008

Today's Project!

So, there's this blog that I check regularly...I have have never met the woman who's blog it is but I love it. The blog's name is Skip To My Lou. If you click on the name your computer will take you there.
Why do I like it? Well...she has so many fun crafts, decorations and activities-both for kids AND adults! She inspires my creativity and I like that! I think that since the baby is coming anyday I am trying to get in all the creativity I can, because it just might be a while before I can tap into it again. So...here's our latest activity, taken straight from Skip To My Lou.


Daddy graciously helping Elijah paint glue onto his baby food jar.


Alia gluing tissue paper onto her jar.



Tada! The finished product! They are little Halloween votives! Aren't they cute? Alia and I did a ton of them this morning and had so much fun. She could actually do it all by herself. Who knew those baby food jars would come in handy! And the bigger jars are just condiment jars that I've kept to use as vases to take people flowers. Only now they are cute little pumpkin and ghost candle holders. Love it!

If you want to know how to do it...click on the link to the blog and she has directions. It's really VERY easy!!!

No comments: