A cute little video for you to watch.
Thursday, January 01, 2009
In Mid December we went to Alia's Preschool Christmas program. Somehow Alia landed the role of Mary in the class skit. Her friend Jacob was Joseph. I didn't really know what the skit was going to be like but it was the cutest thing ever!!! Alia did a great job saying her line and was a real cute Mary. Afterwards the kids got to decorate Christmas cookies.
Mary and Joseph walking around the baby Jesus. I thought it was so precious...I got tears in my eyes. :) Silly mommy.
One of my favorite Christmas crafts Alia did at school. I just love crafts with the kids little hands on them.
Elijah got a cookie to decorate too! Here they are...I think they ate more frosting and sprinkles than cookies. :)
A cute little video for you to watch.
A cute little video for you to watch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment