Thursday, December 11, 2008

Away in a Manger

Alia has been learning Away in a Manger in sign language at school. Tomorrow they are having their Christmas Program where they will perform this song and others, as well as a nativity skit. I have to say how proud I am of Alia-she sported the role of Mary somehow!! So fun, my little girl is playing Mary. Here's her line: I will do as God says, I will take good care of the baby. Too cute! :) Enjoy this little video.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

By far she is one of the cutest little girls I know! What a blessing! By the way, I love your new family picture.
Kristy

Anonymous said...

A blessing indeed!
Wonderful song Sweet Pea.
Gramma Barb

Hillary said...

Trish, she is adorable!! And I love the new family pic :)

Clint, Meredith and Soren said...

So sweet! I look forward to many of these moments...they are already happening and so fast, too! Clint and I both felt a little sad the other night when we saw Soren has already outgrown some of his clothes that he has been wearing...but we're grateful he's growing, too! I suspect parenting will always be a mixed bag of emotions! Merry Christmas!