Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!

We had our first Annual New Years Day breakfast this morning. Last year I decided we were going to start that tradition-in place of a New Years Eve event. It's hard for us to actually "do" New Years Eve since we have kids...so I figured the morning would be better! We had our friends bring a breakfast side dish, while we made our savory breakfast casserole. The kids had a good time playing and the parents had a good time talking. A win win situation. We also had the Rose Parade showing.
Here's all the kids eating breakfast. Most of them had pancakes.

And the breakfast: casserole, potatoes o brian, cheesy potato casserole, fresh picked oranges, coffee cake & taquitos. Boy, were we all stuffed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was fun, a nice new tradition. I found the coffee cake recipe and look forward to trying it on unsuspecting friends!
Kristy