Enjoy these snapshots I took. Too cute, I say!
Saturday, January 17, 2009
He's growing up!
Man...it's amazing how fast babies grow up. Ethan sure has lost his newborn look. He now is an official baby, if you ask me. He's doing real well...he likes to talk with people and smiles all the time. He's a real good eater-still about every 3 hours or so. He is definately a morning person. He wakes up, eats, plays, then takes a 30 minute nap. Then he's usually up until about noon-ish when he usually will sleep the afternoon away. Believe it or not it doesn't affect his night sleeping. He eats his last meal about 8pm and for the most part wakes up about 2-ish to eat again. Then he'll eat again about 6:30am. So...it's a fairly decent schedule. We are still tired though.
Enjoy these snapshots I took. Too cute, I say!


Enjoy these snapshots I took. Too cute, I say!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Trish, your little boy is precious! I'm going to steal your feet picture idea! :-) My family will like it! Love the pic of him smiling on the bed!
Post a Comment