Saturday, May 23, 2009

Riverway

This past Tuesday we went to Riverway Sports Park with some friends. They have a splash park area so the kiddos got to play in the water. We took our lunch and then they got to run like crazy. Surely a fun place to go! Can you tell?


The two big kids posing for a pic!



I had the most fun watching Elijah. Last year he was very apprehensive about the water...mostly watching from the sidelines. But this time he was all for it! My favorite was when he was putting his face right in the stream of the water and laughing his head off! I realized that he didn't have any swim trunks so I put these orange shorts on him...the are 18 month shorts and are STILL falling off him! He ran around most of the time with his shorts falling off. I'm glad he had a swim diaper to cover his little cheeks. :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are sooooo cute!
Love to you all.
Gramma Barb