Here's a little project I did for teacher appreciation week last week. I made these candles with my young women's Bible study and it was so fun. I then added the little cards that say "For all you are, for all you do, thank you". Alia gave them to her teachers on Friday. Note the beautiful sweet pea flowers in the background...my FAVORITE flowers-they smell so dreamy.
And here is my mother's day treat. I used candy melts (my new favorite thing!) and made candy lollipops. It's funny because I totally remember my mom making lollipops out of candy melts too. I guess I am my mom's daughter. :) I made a bunch of these and passed them out at church and then this afternoon we drove around to some friends homes and I dropped them off. It was fun-that was one thing I wanted to do on mother's day...bless my friends.




1 comment:
Trish, you are so thoughtful. I always felt so loved and appreciated when my students and their families gifted me in some way, whether it was the elaborate bath and body set I received one year for Christmas or a heartfelt card that brought me to tears. The candy melts look yummy, too!
Post a Comment