So I have volunteered (and been accepted) as next year's MOPS creative activities coordinator (AKA crafts coordinator). This means that a friend and I will figure out about 9 crafts to have our group do over next year's MOPS. We have a tight budget and probably will average about 60-70 people to plan for. I am super duper excited about doing this, and also a bit anxious-mostly because not everyone is a "crafty" person and people have different likes when it comes to craft projects. Anyways, I am ready for this challenge, and this step up in leadership. I have really missed being in a leadership role and being part of a team.
Over the past few weeks (an into the next few months) we're going to be planning the crafts for the next year. So I've been hunting and gathering craft ideas. If you have any good ideas or links please pass them my way!
This ribbon bow wreath is one of the ideas I saw in a book. I decided to make one using patriotic ribbon so I could use it for the 4th of July/Labor Day/Memorial Day. I made it Sunday night and I LOVE IT!!! I just think it's so darn cute!! Imagine the possibilities...Halloween ribbon, valentine's ribbon, Christmas ribbon...the list goes on!
It's really easy-all you need to know how to do is tie a bow! And if you can tie your shoe, you can tie a bow! Fabulous, isn't it?
Here's a close up of the bows!
The final product...isn't she cute?




6 comments:
I LOVE THIS! Congratulations on your new Mops position. I had no idea. You're a perfect person to do this. Mom
Super cute idea Trish! Congratulations on your new position with MOPS! And I love your new background of the blog!
What a cute idea! You rock!
Kristy
How fun! You will be great. I am trying to decide which MOPS to go to, since there are two. Hmmm...
Your blog looks really cute!
Congrats on this FUN position! I have a couple of ideas for you...I'll email you!
See you soon!
Jen
LOVE IT! I WANT ONE
Post a Comment