Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Random Pics

Here's the final product of my wall. Despite the minor issue...I am very pleased.


We took this picture a few weeks ago. This is the mountains that are near our city. It's incredibly beautiful when we can see them. It looked even more amazing today.
Ohh..my little peanut! I thought he looked so cute holding this bottle. Makes mom a bit sad though :) He doesn't get a bottle too much-mostly on Fridays when I am working and occasionally when I go out. He mostly gets my milk but has had some bottles of formula. He takes the bottle with no problem, as you can see.



Happy Birthday daddy!!! I surprised Jason on his birthday by having a small party at our place. I baked him this cake. It was a fun time. We went to Big Bubba's earlier for dinner. Yum. Yep-he's the big 3-5!




No comments: