Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Did you miss me?

Yes...I've neglected you all. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me.

I must admit the reason why. One word.

Facebook.

I am now on Facebook and have become addicted and forgotten my first love, the Backlund Brief.

We've had a tough last month and a half. The kids have been sick a couple times and Jason and I have been struggling with getting some good sleep. So the days are a bit of a blurr...but we're coming out of it I think. The kids are healthy and we're hopeful for some good sleep to come. The pictures below share some of our highlights.

Another "highlight" for me personally is that I've started to run. Yes, run, as in outside. :) It's not really a run but more a jog. I've gotten up every morning the past week and have jogged a mile. I don't think I've ever run a mile-ever! Sad, huh? It's gotten easier that's for sure but it's still a challenge. I feel pretty good for the rest of the day after the mile. It's quite an accomplishment for me. I'm hoping to add to the ONE mile...but we'll see.

Well, I've spent the last few hours being intimate with my blog...so now it's time for me to hit the pillow. Thanks for sticking with me...and enjoy the many pictures.

3 comments:

Nate said...

Trish, your family looks awesome. And GROWING, WOW! Kristi has been absent from our blog due to facebook too. Funny huh?

Say Hi to Jason for me.

Nate

Anonymous said...

hey, good job for running everyday! And, coming from someone who hates running, it does get easier and you will go further! I was huffing and puffing after a mile, and now I'm almost at 3 miles at a time. miracles do happen.

Love, Lea

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back! I have missed you!
Kristy