Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Disneyland!

After 3 tries we finally made it to Disneyland! We missed having Gramma and Grampa Jim with us but we had a fabulous time. It sure was a lot of work though. And we did learn that next time we need to take another stroller...our kids are just too little not to be able to sit when they want. We ended up carrying Ethan most of the time. Boy were we tired. :)




Since we went on a Monday Disneyland didn't have a parade. California Adventures did so we went over there for the parade there. It was great! The kids knew all of the characters and movies that came by us. Here's Elijah and Lightening McQueen! Ka Chow!



Handy Manny! So fun!

Alia was fascinated with the caracters this time. (Which means Elijah was too) We ended up getting them autograph books and they got autographs from Handy Manny, Mickey, Minnie, Goofy...hmm...I can't think of the rest. Here we are with Minnie in front of her house.


Yep. I went on the Orbiter with the kids. Boy...that's when I realized how old I am. Jason really missed out! :) We also went on Tea Cups (that was for you, Dad!), Alice in Wonderland, the Train, Buzz Lightyear, Finding Nemo...hmm. It was fun cause we went on rides we hadn't ever been on.



And of course, we stood in line to see Tinkerbell! Too cute! Elijah also got a pic with Tinkerbell. :)





No comments: