So, this weekend Jason tackled the closet! Friday morning he took Elijah to Home Depot and got the closet organizers. Then I took Elijah out for the morning while Jason painted the closet. The closet construction began Friday afternoon and was finished by 11am this morning! WOW! I think it looks great. And it was fun putting things away and actually having places to put them! Now maybe I can sleep better. :)
Way to go Jason! You are amazing! Thanks for your hard work!
Here's the closet all painted:
Mr Amazing in the front room constructing shelves...with the help of Elijah.
The constructed closet! Hooray!!
The finished product...with the boy's clothes put away. Now we just need to work on the doors! Any suggestions?




6 comments:
amazing indeed!! it is wonderful!
gramma barb
Great job Uncle Jason!
Aren't those closet organizers amazing? We have the same one in Cambria's closet. I went through Cambria's room (this weekend, too)and also cleaned out her closet and drawers so I would have somewhere to put baby clothes, too. A suggestion for closet doors---shower curtain and rod (seems to be pretty popular right now) or those nice closet doors from Lowe's (we have on our closet as well as Cambria's closet)and they glide so easily. We love them. Good Luck!!
Stephanie
Very nice- I'm gonna steal that idea for the girls' room. A friend gave me the idea of a curtain-type closet door for our room.
How nice! I love organizing. It looks great, both of you.
WOW! Great job, Jason!! - Joy
Post a Comment