...so that translates into 37.5 weeks pregnant. It's hard to believe that it's almost here...but I'm also wishing it were here already! :)
I've been doing real well up to this point. The past few weeks I've had a few migraines. This last bout was 2 migraines, one on Sunday afternoon and ANOTHER on Monday afternoon! Monday's was pretty bad and I'm still trying to recover from it. I've always gotten migraines in the beginning of the pregnancy, and then for the 2 weeks after the baby is born. But I haven't ever gotten migraines like this so late along. MAYBE HE'LL COME EARLY!??! :) teeheehee...anyways. I go back to the DR tomorrow so we'll see what he says.
I'm still walking in the morning and that's been such a blessing! It's a bit cooler in the mornings now so it's so nice to be outside.
I thought I should get some shirts ready for Alia and Elijah...so here they are. They won't last long...but I figured it would do for the special "meet our new brother" party. They will wear them proudly, I know!




4 comments:
Trish, you look beautiful and so happy and so healthy! I'm right behind you; thanks for inspiring me with your good attitude! Love, Meredith
I can't wait to "meet" this new little guy! I'm so happy for you, Trish. And I love the t-shirts for Alia and Elijah :)
Trish, you look fantastic! I can't wait to see this little guy and see what name you settled on to go with your two sweet peas. Bless you as you endure another delivery. :) You always get through it like a champion and I know you'll do great. I'll say a little prayer that he might come early! :) Love you!
I love the shirts!!! Where did you get them? - Joy
Post a Comment