Friday, April 04, 2008

The Right Stuff



So...here's my tribute to the official NKOTB news that aired today! The New Kids are releasing a new album and going on tour...after about 19 years! Crazy Crazy Crazy!!!! Will I go see them? Will I buy their album? Time will tell...

For those of you who don't know...New Kids on the Block were a huge part of my life when I was in 4,5 & 6 grades...HUGE part of my life!!! The concerts I went to were probably in the double digits...my bedroom was wallpapered with their pictures...and I loved Joey Joe McIntyre. I look back at it now and it was a fun part of life...

5 comments:

Kurt said...

Yeah! NKOTB! but they're more like "a bunch of old guys sitting on the porch" now (ABOOGSOTP ?)

erik and courtney said...

First of all CONGRATULATIONS on baby number 3!
I was also a big NKOTB fan, not lucky enough to go to a concert but I did send them a package for Valentines Day one year! My friend and I even included one chocolate rose for each New Kid. What were we thinking?!

Anonymous said...

you and Alicia Lieu are probably the biggest joey-joe fans i know! Rock on NKOTB! I liked Jordan Knight myself :) Lea

Anonymous said...

I saw this picture when searching for the Jonas Brothers news today--I wondered if you saw this.

Congratulations on baby #3. How can he/she be any cuter than Alia and Elijah.

Joy Carlson said...

That's hilarious!!!