So...my friend from MOMS Club has a website and most Fridays she creates a post called Small Joys Friday. She then lists the little things that brought her joy this past week. I love reading it...so I'm stealing it! :) Thanks Tiffani!
My small joys this week:
*taking a walk with my friend after I dropped Alia off at school. Elijah likes to sit in the stroller and point out all the "goggies" (translation: doggies)
*picking up Alia today from preschool and having her finish listening to the story the teacher was reading...on my lap
*having an afternoon where I felt halfway normal
*me and the kids ALL taking naps on Thursday-usually it's just Elijah and I
*my husband...he's been amazing the past number of weeks, cooking, cleaning, loving on the kids...i wouldn't survive without you!
*seeing just how smart Elijah is...man, he's sharp!
*watching Elijah run to the bathroom saying "poppy, poppy!" and grabbing the child toilet seat cover to put it on the "poppy" (translation: potty)
*having yummy Tepanyaki with MOPS friends
*finding a new light fixture for our kitchen...we haven't put it up yet, so i'm hoping it will look great!
*all of the NKOTB chat I've had! :)
What's bringing you joy?
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
...your dad's smile.
...your voice.
...grandchildren's voices.
...your brother's voice.
...oregon rain.
...sunshine.
...Son-shine.
Love it!
Naps are bringing me joy! And watching my kids play (nicely) together. And just staring at my baby sleeping peacefully. And my hubby vacuuming. And thinking of another little red head Backlund baby!
Post a Comment