So, after tomorrow the kids and I will have gone to the same medical clinic three days in a row. Ugh...I don't want to go to that place again! :) Why have we been there so much, you ask? Well, there's two reasons.
Reason #1: Today Elijah had his 9 month appt. He had a great appt! He's 17 lb, 10 oz and 27 inches long. He's in the 10% for weight. His head circumference is 17 inches. :) He's growing just fine! Yeah!
Reason #2: Our first year in Chicago I got an infected pilonidal cyst that had to be drained because it was so painful (the draining/packing was more painful than natural childbirth...in my opinion). Well....I now have ANOTHER infected cyst! Can you believe it?!?! It's been there for a while now, and it wasn't until late last week that I thought about it being an infected cyst. So, I took myself to the Dr and now I have another appt with a general surgeon tomorrow to discuss the next step. The Dr yesterday said he'd send me to have it removed (with the pilonidal cyst they only drained it...so I still have the cyst)...so we'll see. You can pray for me because I am pretty nervous about it all-knowing how painful it was before. I'll keep you updated as things progress.
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
You are in my prayers as I write this. I love you.
Let me know if you need help with anything.
Post a Comment