Here's a picture of the play set with the boarder and wood chips inside of it. Alia is having a blast with it-wanting to go out in it all the time. This afternoon as I was pushing her on the swings, she told me that swinging was her favorite thing. She had the happiest face on...brought joy to my heart.
At one point during the day Alia could see the guys pouring the concrete out her window. I thought it was pretty cute watching her watch them.
Here's what the backyard area looks like. Like I said before, the patio is extended 17 feet, then we have a 4 foot pathway from the patio curving around to the front of the house. There is a nice space between the pathway and the house to plant some flowers or other plants. That's what I'm thinking about now. :) :) Gardenias...gardenias might be nice.
This might be hard to see, but there are four hand imprints in the concrete. They go from biggest (Jason) to littlest (Elijah). Memories made...hand prints forever.




4 comments:
WOW. That looks awesome! You guys did a great job. You have any more detailed pics of the play structure? I'm jealous!
I can't wait to see it all, it looks so nice in the pictures. The handprints are so cute.
More Advil please
Aren't projects fun...and what beautiful weather we are having to do all this fun stuff! It is fun to put the lasting impression in your home like the handprints. We love it!
Post a Comment